2019 Texas Rehabilitation Association Annual Conference
Stay tuned for information to come about next year's conference!
Take a look at 2018 TRA Conference Presentations below:
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Best Practice - Competitive Integrated Employment Panel
- DARS Division for Blind Services
- Disability Solutions
- Driving Rehab
- Enhancement and Rehabilitation of Brain Functioning
- Ethics of Vocational Goal Setting
- Outreach and Service Coordination Team
- History and Impact of the Child
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders: How to Service their Needs through Emerging Best Practices
- Social Media and Ethics
- Strategies For Employment Success
- The ABC’s of Diabetes
- TRA Awards Luncheon
- TRA VR&E Presentation
- Supported Employment in Texas: Where did it go?
- Building an Inclusive Community through Collaboration, Innovation and Partnerships
- DARS Update
- Will Employment of the Future Include Subminimum Wage?
- WIOA Section 511
- Best Practice - Competitive Integrated Employment