Pete Wright of Wrightslaw Conference
Friday, September 15, 2017 Houston TX.
12955 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77079 ( Will be held in Wesley Hall )
Doors Open at 8am Training Starts at 9am
ADDA-SR is proud to announce that we are hosting Pete Wright of Wrightslaw for a 6-hour training.
One-day special education law and advocacy program focusing on four areas:
- special education law, rights and responsibilities
- tests and measurements to measure progress & regression
- SMART IEPs
- introduction to tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
Wrightslaw programs are designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education. The program is not disability specific.
Pete will discuss the two recent unanimous U.S. Supreme Court spec ed cases and how he expects those two cases will be used to open more doors to the school house and the court house for our children with special needs.
Please Note:Tickets Include 3 Special Ed Books By Pete Wright ( A $63.00 Value ).
- Wrightslaw: Special Education Law 2nd Ed.
- Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy 2nd Ed.
- Wrightslaw: All About IEPs
IN ADDITION ALL EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS WILL RECEIVE 2 FREE EMAILED PDF. BOOKS AS WELL. ( A $29.95 Value )
- Wrightslaw Special Education Law 2nd Ed.
- Wrightslaw: Special Education Legal Developments and Cases 2015