Welcome to Texas Rehabilitation Association
The Texas Rehabilitation Association (TRA) is a 501 C-3 nonprofit organization consisting of people who are dedicated to:
- Promoting the profession of rehabilitation to the public
- Enhancing opportunities for Texans with disabilities
- Stimulating a rehabilitation environment
- Promoting quality rehabilitation services by organizations and individuals.
Our members include public and private rehabilitation counselors, rehabilitation administrators, rehabilitation educators, social workers, job placement specialists, consultants, qualified rehabilitation professionals, medical professionals (physical therapy, speech, occupational therapy), community rehabilitation professionals, and others involved in the provision of advocacy of services or programs for people with disabilities.
TRA provides training with continuing education credits, facilitates networking among professionals, and encourages the development and maintenance of local subchapters with local activities. Continuing education credits include CRC, LPC, CVE, and CEU’s for Social Work.
You can help support TRA through the following programs:
- Kroger Community Rewards Program – By choosing TRA as your community organization, a portion of your Kroger Card purchases will come to TRA.
- Amazon Smile Program – A simple and automatic way for you to support TRA every time you shop at no cost to you. Simply search for the Texas Rehabilitation Association and add it as your charitable organization. Only purchases made at smile.amazon.com, not www.amazon.com or the mobile app, will result in TRA receiving AmazonSmile donations.